The Activity Status essentially shows how active you are on the wiki.
- You receive this status once you become an administrator.
- Those with this status are to be treated with respect. Those who do not treat administrators with respect will receive the Suspicious status.
- If you've been working really hard around the clock and taking minimal breaks, you can receive this status.
- Those who recieve this status usually become good friends with the administrators and are eligible to become one.
- New users are assigned this status automatically.
- This status shows that you have done a reasonable amount of work and that you are helpful.
- Users that only do cleanup work (work that involves fixing spacing errors or spelling mistakes) will receive this status.
- This status shows that you are trying to appear helpful but really aren't.
Note: If you are not creating new pages but you're still adding plenty of content to other pages, you will be considered an active user.
- Users with reduced activity over a period of a few days receive this status.
- This status shows that you are unhelpful and have not done much work.
Want to see the Discipline status? Find it here!