This was the place attendees had to stay between activities during the Low-Budget 8th Grade Savannah Field Trip.
The rooms at the cheap hotel were really cheap. It's difficult to have a cheaper room in a cheaper hotel. There were six people to a room.
- The hotel had six rooms in it, but for the field trip, they only rented two.
- The entire rooms were 60 square feet each.
- The rooms had two twin beds.
- The rooms had a radio table with a 40's radio on top of it.
- The "bathroom" was just a transparent curtain covering some of the room.
- There was a hole for a toilet.
- There was an excuse for a shower.
- The shower had a hairy soap bar and dirty recycled water.
- The rooms had a dirty window and a door that looked like it was going to fall off its hinges.