Joe is the most evil person in the infinitiverse. He is 5' 11" and is fond of the phrase "ho ho ho". His head size increases depending on how evil his behavior is. On top of that, he is stupid. He is 28 (as of January 13, 2015) and invents things that don't usually work unless they actually do something nice or useless. He carries around two guns (usually one empty and one fake) to scare and (not really) kill people with. His inventions' names always end in "inator" and usually have negative reprocussions on him. His plans are foiled 9 times out of 10 by Berri or himself. Joe also has an enormous amount of things that are either useless or harmful that he invents (like his Water-based thermometer or Joeshampoo).
Not much to say here.
Joe hasn't changed much since then but he is getting more sophisticated and can now count to 6 without problems.
At the age of -1, Joe, who is secretly a [CL7 (ho ho ho)] is finished with the process of [CL7 (ho ho ho)]. What does this mean?
In May 2012, he tried to invade the Pooriverse.
- Joe's full name is Joe Glec.
- Joe has been the evil counterpart of Bob since Stage 1 and has an IQ of around 14. He's also Bob's step-brother.
- He is the owner of Joe Evil Zincorporated.
- He is affiliated with the metal Zinc (Zn).
- He has recently discovered an interest in annyoing Mr. Gotomovies.
- His economy produces one of the least advanced technology in the infinitiverse.
- He lives in the Meniverse.
- Joe has been rivaling Jo Evil for control over the Bi-State Area since 1990.
- His favorite show is the Pasture Channel
- One of his other biggest enemies is Mr. Monk
- On a typical day Joe has to confront Mr. Know for the date and temperature (due to Joe's random calendar and water-based thermometer).
- Joe has very weird bathroom habits
- Joe got to fight Mr. Medieval at Medieval Hours during the Low Budget 6th Grade Field Trip
- Later, Joe also got to go on the Low-Budget 8th Grade Savannah Field Trip
- Joe usually schedules ridiculous things, but the other people involved usually try to schedule it to Wednesday.
- Joe has two brothers name Jack and John.
- Joe starts random tornado alarms in the middle of the night.
- Joe has an interesting musical life.
- Joe is not aware that every day is a Tuesday in the Meniverse.